Monday, February 12, 2007

Mixed feelings and confusion

Sorry to inform you guys the super long post I uploaded to the one you see there didn't appear. I'm lazy to type it all over again so I'm just gonna talk about what you guys like to read. Just that it will be rather emotional 'cause it's quite close to heart.
I'm really confused. Do I like pig now? Or have I already forgetten about him? I mean, from the very beginning I was SIMPLY STUPID. It was unadulterated stupidity. Why appear so JIAN?! The embarrassment I actually faced was so great what I can do is just broadcast it to the whole world. It's a thing about wrong personal decision making- IN ALL TOTALITY. The mistake I made, though simple, was probably the most un-though-about decision I ever made, and it cost me my FACE.
Of course I can't say I have no take-aways from this. I learnt that we should really consider things carefully before carrying out- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. That's what I really lacked this time- the thought process, the action and reaction, I put not a thought into that.
But I also took away from this a lot of embarrassment, some hurt and more skin on my face. The last item not necessarily a bad thing. Anyway I tatas gotta go do my zuowen and math for tmr. Haven't even STARTED!
Lotsa love,
Laura

2 Comments:

Blogger /luminescence said...

u din juz broadcast ur crushs identity to the whole world. u broadcasted mine too. =(((((((

9:05 PM  
Blogger OVERCOMER said...

sorry, but not in this post right?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home