Sunday, February 11, 2007

LONG TIME NO SEE, PEEPS~!

Harlo! Oh man... I miss this place... I miss NYP... I miss the guys in class... BUT I realised that having an all girls school gives you loads more good friends for KEEPS. Then again, having guys in class birng along with them a whole load of entertainment. You know what I mean.
Okkay. Now. Take a deep breath. I'm gonna help you catchup on my life. Ready? Here goes-
I'm in a FUNTABULOUS class called ONE-ELEVEN. And I'm the tableperson! In 1/11 from NYP we have Zhiwen, Shiyin, Leevoon, Aidi, Lanabel and DUH me. =) My classchair is this girl called Victoria, and we have an amzing load of yuan fen. You see, her crush is in the same class as pig in HCI. AND HER CRUSH IS ALSO MY EX-CHURCH FRIEND before I got to IGNYTE! AMAZING. LOL. Ohyea. Blogger is fixed and problem-less. I am GLAD. I'm sitting beside this girl who calls herself Yvonne the mad. Not as bad as it sounds, okay?! Believe it or not, she's actually quite nice!
Ok let's take a break from all the details to tune in to NEWSFLASH. Celebrate V-Day at IGNYTE@Adam on 10 Feb 2007 at 4.45pm! Y=MX+C, find out more about it through moi. -End of advertisement-
Okay the last bit leads me to my next point. I'm taking FRENCH! =) The syllabus is FAST. Even my dad says it's going fast! Basically they cram everything into you so you can write magnificent compositions but leave you unable to pronounce the words! For me, I can pronounce, my dad taught me. Problem is, I can't spell! xP AMAZING.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAURA!! HAHA. Tableperson. OKayyyyyeee. Well, im the vicetableperson. LOL. seeyouinchurch!! ((:

6:47 PM  
Blogger OVERCOMER said...

ooh haha. im a table, not a chair. =(

5:12 PM  
Blogger yirong said...

table? thats so cool..
sounds better than chair. lol jk

u two are fated man. xPP

5:51 PM  
Blogger nessa said...

lolx.

6:31 PM  
Blogger OVERCOMER said...

the POST is GONE....... NO!!!!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home