Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Minesweeping~!

Back to my very, very, very, very old hobby: minesweeping! You know, that game that comes with Windows? Click Start, All Programmes, Games, Minesweeper. And voila! You play.
My scores:
Beginner: 9 sec
Intermediate: 64 sec
Expert: 223 sec (This one is especially bad because I have to go ULTRA-SLOW to be careful!)
I'm currently trying to break the record for the expert level, because previously I went VERY VERY SLOWLY to complete the thing. And now the situation seems the same. I keep getting careless, or else my mouse slips when I go too fast. I WANT A GAMING MOUSE (though I don't play those 'graphic' games much!) I'm using the stupid laptop FINGER mouse so its ESPECIALLY HARD. AHHHH.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Hello! I tagged you a quiz at my blog. Go check it out okay? (: Rmb to do the quiz.

4:31 PM  
Blogger OVERCOMER said...

banned from blogs leh. sorry. maybe when my piano exam is over...

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hello im a random passer by, my high scores are
6s, 38s, 126 s :DD you got new goals! haha. but a bit tyco lah so...

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home