Sunday, December 24, 2006

STABBED BY JEAN

I was tagged by JEAN to do this quiz. Hmm, I guess it's fine because I can't think of any other stuff to occupy myself with.
INSTRUCTIONS
1.The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this "game" and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to go this again.
5. The most important thing: HAVE FUN DOING IT!
HERE GOES:
#1 CHRISTIAN (ULTRA-IMPORTANT AND I KNOW IT. NOW I'M HAVING A DAMN LOT OF TROUBLE TRYING TO CONVERT SO-AND-SO...)
#2 MORALLY UPRIGHT (INCLUDING HONEST...)
#3 PRESENTABLE (INTELLECTUALLY & LOOKS AND ABLE TO CARRY OUT AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION!)
#4 HUMOUROUS (AT LEAST MUST BE LAME LA, THAT IS, IF CAN'T BE FUNNY 'COS I'M ALWAYS BORED...)
#5 MUSICALLY INCLINED (BECAUSE I AM, MUAHAHA. KIDDIN'!)
#6 FUN-LOVING (THE EVER-SO-BORED ME AT WORK AGAIN...)
#7 MILDER IN NATURE THAN ME (I'M THE AGGRESSIVE KIND AND YOU KNOW IT!)
#8 LIKES ME BACK (THIS IS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE OKAY?! IT'S VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU, YOU WILL ULTIMATELY GIVE UP EVEN IF IT ISN'T ANY TIME SOON. KIND, CARING, SENSITIVE AND ALL THAT CRAP WILL COME ALONG WITH THIS!)
Sex (Jean, gender is mindset! But some Britons might answer 2 times a week or something if I put sex...): GUY (unless you say pig la!)
Tagged: Since the readers of my blog all read Jean's blog and I don't have the time to tag on others' blogs, its FREE FOR ALL can?!
HAPPY, JEAN? I MADE AN EFFORT TO DO THIS AND AM PAYING THE PRICE (GETTIN' SCOLDED), SO APPRECIATE! =)
Tatas guys! Will miss ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger yirong said...

hahax. laura.. to reply what u smsed me.. i think it probably meant forever. i dont mean to be a wet blanket la.. but it sounds like that. xS

sorry i had to put it here.. icant really sms much x)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAURA!! Sister Michelle did this er.. QUIZ before.. LOL. HAHA.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home