Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bad luck

I'm gonna have to stop blogging for a LONG LONG TIME. But just in case I'm lucky, stay tuned. Will go online at every little opportunity. Man... I've had a bad time. My piano (playing) is in ruins and my exam is in next year March, so, wish me all the bad luck you can and I'll fail for sure.
Since unless I get a miracle I won't come online tomorrow, MERRY XMAS in advance! Love all you guys forever! And don't forget to check out the TRUE meaning of Xmas!
Okay my holidays haven't been ALL WORK and NO PLAY. I went for all my church activities (though watchnight is too late for me) and had rollerblading classes at East Coast Park, Skatesports! It's really fun, good, cheap and the instructors are nice (and there's an instructor called Shane who's actually very cute.) Kiddin'... But he IS cute. Haha.
Jean, can you link me to the class blog? Thanks LOADS. =) I want to have more to fear about, my life is too boring. SOme embarrassment won't do me much harm (NOTE: This does not fall under the habit of mind- taking responsible risks!) Little children, please do not try this at home. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home